Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Baby Name Frame

The neighbors had their little and I made this for them.  I enjoyed putting this one together.

Sets:  Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge, Truly Grateful, Everything Eleanor, Bright & Beautiful
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Something Borrowed DSP
Accessories:  Typeset Bigz Die, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Chalk Talk Framelits, Hearts Collection Framelits, Paper Doily, Designer Very Vintage  Button, Subtles Designer Button

Have a great day!
Debra

1 comment:

Bette S said...

Hi Debra! I found your blog while going through Splitcoaststampers and I love your style and cards! Absolutely beautiful! I did not find a place to subscribe to your blog, so I am asking you to put me on your mailing list. Bjs@lvcta.com
Thanks.
Bette S