Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Irelyn!

Today Irelyn turns 8!  This is her card.  I used the new Circle Card Thinlits.  It is a flip card.  The xoxo comes with it as does the banner piece it is on.  AND so does the larger scallop.  How fun is that?

 This is the flipped side.  There are also some hearts to the right.  I didn't show that part.  I didn't want to share my note and penmanship.  The heart also comes with this thinlits.

Happy, happy day, Irelyn.  I miss you and love you forever.
Grammy Deb

Recipe:
Stamp set:  Sketched Birthday
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit markers
Accessories:  Circle Card Thinlits, Scallop Punch, Circle Thinlits

3 comments:

MY Inky Fingers said...

Adorable card! Happy Birthday to Irelyn!

Unknown said...

I hope she keeps your cards forever.

Barbara Bird said...

Adorable card Debra, love it!