Sunday, October 21, 2012

Some Trees, a Snowflake and a Flower



 These are cards from one of my classes this past week.


This first card was inspired by a card on Pinterest.  Joyful Creations with Kim did this with masking.  I cut a panel and stamped it and then sponged.  There was no masking involved.  Then I attached the panel to my card front.  I LOVE it.  So easy and such a wonderful look.
 Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Lovely As A Tree, Family Reunion
Card stock:  Naturals Ivory
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Pool Party, River Rock
Accessories:  Sponges, Early Espresso Marker
I inked the tree in Lucky Limeade, markered the trunk and then rocked a bit in the Always Artichoke.  Stamped the image and then stamped again and again.  Reinked and did the same.  Then I sponged the bottom in the Lucky Limeade and some in the middle.  Sponged River Rock in the middle into the top and the top with Pool Party. 

A sparkly thank you that could also be a Christmas card!  This is shimmery and beautiful in real life.
 Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Lacy & Lovely
Card Stock:  Shimmery White, Bashful blue, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:   Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Rhinestone Basic Jewel

 These colors are just absolutely lovely.  I don't know what I will do when Calypso Coral retires.  It is a favorite color of mine.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Stippled Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Argyle Folder, Window Frames Collection Framelits 


That is all for now!  More tomorrow.  Promise!

Debra

1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

I love ALL of them, but the tree is just stunning. I need to CASE that one, so so pretty. Lovely job (as always).