Friday, June 8, 2012

Stippled Blossoms and Natural Composition

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog started on June 1st!  I have tried to get to my stamp table and life kept dragging me away!  Finally!  I actually made this yesterday and used the challenge over on Splitcoast to get me started.  The Stippled Blossoms set is my favorite so far.  I just love it.  There are some new fabulous word sets as well.  And the new Natural Composition Designer Series Paper is just beautiful.  I brayered Early Espresso ink and then buffed it off with paper towel.  The images are embossed and the paper is just lovely.  I love the Vintage Faceted Buttons ~ the Delicate Designs Folders ~ the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack... Holy cow!  There is a lot to love with this new catalog!

This is how the Natural Composition Designer Series Paper comes.  As stated above, all of the images are embossed.  The piece at the bottom is the opposite side of all examples.  
Stamp sets:  Stippled Blossoms and Trust God
Ink:  Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Crumb Cake
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Natural Composition Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Vintage Faceted Buttons, Antique Brad, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Brayer, Paper Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Delicate Designs Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelits, Curly Label Punch

Have a great day!
Debra


7 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emma Fewkes said...

Beautifully done ~ I love how you brayered the DSP (genius) and that stamp set is fabulous. Can't wait to see what else you make! Get stamping!!!

juniperbarn said...

Wow! This is stunning! Good job, Debra! I love it!

Debra said...

Oh brother! That was a wonderful comment! Just double. For pity sake. Thanks for the comments! Just my silly mistake!

Heide said...

Very pretty Debra.
Hugs, Heide

Robin said...

What a neautiful card, Debra. Just lovely

Jayne Stenstrom said...

Love, love, love this card! So pretty in real life! :)