Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, my Dad!

My dad had a birthday and this is the card I delivered.  It was filled with gift cards to Big Apple Bagel.  That is his get away lunch spot.  (I hope Lori didn't do that too!  HA!)  He is the best dad ever and I love him so much.  He encourages, loves, and prays for me. He means so much more than I know how to express and am very thankful to God for him.  I love you my dad!

This is made with a new set called Layered Labels.  The 'dad' is from Family Reunion.  The blue is the new Midnight Muse.  The filigree is stamped with Soft Suede.  The images are die cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and Bitty Banners Framelits.

Have a great day!
Debra

2 comments:

Jayne Stenstrom said...

Your card turned out beautiful, Deb! Love it - and I'm sure your dad did too!

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh goodness, I'm all teary eyed. What a lovely, lovely blog post. Obviously the card is amazing ... lovely colours and so masculine with a girl's touch (KWIM?). Your Dad looks so wonderful in that picture. There I go again, blubbering all over my keyboard .... love you <3