Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cup of Thanks!

Yesterday I needed a thank you for my friend Emma.  I used the color challenge on SCS to whip something up.  Well, I never just whip.  I did get it out in the post yesterday morning but I didn't end up having time to post it online anywhere until today.  I had club yesterday and today has been nuts and well, you know how life is.  Busy, busy, busy.  So I finally have time right now to show it to you.

Emma is a Yorkshire Tea lover and I just want to sit and sip a cup with her.

Stamp Set:  Tea Shoppe
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Ink:  Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Labels Framelit, Modern Label Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Brayer

Have a great day!
Debra

2 comments:

jill said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Emma Fewkes said...

Even more gorgeous in the flesh, truly, this is divine!