Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sale-a-bration is here!

~ Choose one free product from the SAB brochure for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping).  No limit.


~ You may place your order online.  Choose one free product from the SAB brochure for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) in my Stampin' Up! Online Store.  In addition, when your online order totals $150, you'll receive free products.  However, if your order is $150 or more and you want the tote, it is not available with an online order, contact me and place your order directly through me and not my online store.

~Host a party and when your party total reaches $150.00 (before tax and shipping), you'll receive a FREE tote. When your party reaches $400 (before tax and shipping), you will receive a free Hostess Bundle (Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack). This is in addition to the regular hostess benefits! Contact me to schedule your Sale-a-Bration Party!


~Join during Sale-a-Bration and get your Starter Kit for only $125.00 ($50 off). Then starting with the month after you join, you can choose a free Designer Series Paper pack (or Digital Download) every month for the rest of the year. 

Email me any questions or to place an order.  4debra@sbcglobal.net.

Here are some pictures from Leadership.

With my sweet friend Emma.

  

 Click on this picture for a closer look.

This is what I came home with from Leadership.  LOVE the bag.

I will show more later.  Promise!

Debra

No comments: