Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wisteria Wonder and a couple of challenges!

Wisteria Wonder is another new In Color.  I have been itching to use it and when I saw that vellum was a part of the Ways to Use It Challenge over on SCS, I decided it was the perfect color to pull something together.  The flower is made out of vellum.  Before I added the center pearls, I spritzed it with Smooch Spritz.  For the sketch I followed the Sketch Challenge SC337 from Wednesday.


 Here is a closeup of the flower.
I love the colors and I love the flower.  I really love making these.  This isn't as tight as the last rose I made because the vellum is not as pliable.  But isn't it just gorgeous!?!!?!
Set:  Happiest Birthday Wishes
Cardstock:  Vellum Cardstock,  Wisteria Wonder,  Whisper White,  Flirtatious Specialty 
Designer SeriesPaper
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Smooch Spritz, Basic Pearls, Lace Ribbon Border punch, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die

Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

6 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh my WORD, yes, gorgeous indeed. I love the vellum with the new colour and that smooched rose is wonderful.

jill said...

beautiful. AS ALWAYS!

Tracy M. said...

Simply gorgeous. I love your work.

Nancy said...

Knock me over! That is one gorgeous flower ~ amazing. And I do love the Wisteria Wonder. Beautiful card ~ it's really a work of art.

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! This is stunningly beautiful Debra! That rose is amazing...it's all amazing! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

CIndy Major said...

Oh, wow! Love the vellum flower and the pearl center!