Sunday, May 15, 2011

Card Holder Class-May 28th

Last fall Emma had a Card Organiser Class and I have been meaning to have one ever since and just never got around to it.  I started finagling and this is what I came up with.     


This one has dividers for birthday, thank you, get well and sympathy.  You can switch any of those out and choose thinking of you or for you if you wish.  We will be using the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper that will be in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.  No, it isn't here yet.  Not until the end of June!

This class will be May 28th at 10 am at my home.  Cost is $15.  All supplies included.
And thank you Emma for the inspiration.  If you want to see hers, go here.


Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

jill said...

Love this, Emma gave me the instructions and I have yet to do it. More inspiration! thanks

Emma Fewkes said...

So glad you got to it ... and not only did you get to it ... you knocked it out of the ballpark! Wow. LOVE it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it Debra! How beautiful!!!
TFS