Tuesday, February 1, 2011

River Rock, Basic Gray and Whisper White Color Challenge

While waiting for the Creative Crew Gallery over on SCS to get going today I decided to work on the Color Challenge.  How do you like River Rock, Basic Gray and Whisper White?  I am LOVING it!!!  The birds are painted with Champagne Mist.  One of the Creative Crew Challenges is a Catalog Focus using Beads, Baubles, Trinkets, Chains, and Charms!  LOVE that.  I used a trinket key.
The dessert option is using a Background stamp as well. 
Stamp set:  Clearly for You, Teahouse Background Stamp
Ink:  Basic Gray, River Rock
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, River Rock, Neutrals Paper Stack (River Rock)
Accessories:  Beveled Windowpane, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Trinket Key, Basic Gray Satin and Taffeta Ribbons, Sanding Block, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Decorative Label Punch

Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Debra! Very pretty!
I dont have river rock cs until my order comes!:(
TFS

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about ... soooo elegant.

Laura said...

This is so beautiful!

jill said...

lovely, wonderful and very YOU!

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

Debra - this is simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!! Question - I don't see Basic Gray Satin & Taffeta ribbon in the catalog? Were they in a mini?

Ann Wiechmann

Colleen G said...

This turned out fantastic! Love it!

Gayle McCracken said...

Debra, this card is beautiful. I love the color selection as well as the embellishments! Just perfect!