Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dave!!!

Dave's birthday was last week and we just celebrated today.  This is the card I made for him.  I used the Just Believe set.  It is fast becoming a favorite.  I also used the Happy birthday from the set Curly Cute.  Cardstock used is Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.  Ink pads are Early Espresso and Craft Vanilla.  Punches used are Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and the Decorative Label Punch.  The latter is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I used the stamp a ma jig to put the happy birthday the way I wanted.  I layered the punched piece with Early Espresso.  I punched it twice and then cut one in half horizontally and the other vertically.  LOVE it!  The ribbon is Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta.  There is also an Antique Brad and I wound someLinen Thread around the stamped piece.  The base of the card also uses the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
Everything is © Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

angieh29 said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE this new stamp set! I will have to try making this, thanks for sharing it!

jill said...

absolutely beautiful Debra. I may have to case this one. Hope you don't mind!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-Day Dave. I love your card. My hubby also would want to frills. Thanks for sharing.
Sharon