Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friends!

I was able to spend some time in my stamp room yesterday. I love that two of the new sets in the Occasions mini have a friend(s) stamp. This is what I accomplished.



This uses the set With All My Heart. What a fun set! And the Designer Series Paper Sending Love coordinates with it. It is wonderful and has sparkles! Love that.
The inks used are Real Red and Pretty in Pink. I stamped on Very Vanilla Cardstock. How do you like the Real Red scallop frame? That was done using the Scallop Trim corner punch in the Occasions Mini and the Scallop Trim Border punch in the Sale-a-Bration Mini! YES! you can get that one FREE! How cool is that! I added Dazzling Diamonds on the littlest flower that I layerd and then added a Rhinestone brad. The Vanilla Satin ribbon is new. There are 9 colors to choose from of that. It is fabulous.




This uses the Vintage Vogue set and the Very Vintage Wheel. These are my absolute favorites in the Occasions Mini. I stamped on Shimmery White with Going Gray, Basic Gray and Pretty in Pink. The Friends was stamped on Pretty in Pink. I rocked and rolled the flowers and cut them out. The Pretty in Pink corduroy button is in the mini as well. They also come in Real Red. I used the Scallop punches again on this card.


Everything is ©Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE them!!! Want them ALL!!!

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh my! Now I can't wait to get the lovely punches ... they look fantastic, I'm guessing they're easy to line up (the corner and the straight). Wonderful projects!

Unknown said...

I love your cards! Gorgeous!!!!TFS

Marla said...

Love your cards they are very very nice. May have to get those punches after all.