Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Emma Fewkes in Minglerville!

Yes! It's true! Emma came to spend the day in Minglerville yesterday. We stamped, planned and bounced ideas off each other. Of course we ate. Minglers don't get together and not eat! What a fantabulous day we had!!!


Here we are!





I had started this card while we were busy working and finished it off this morning for my sweet friend Jane's birthday.
















Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Very Vintage Wheel
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Elegant Trio Stencil, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 3/4 Inch Circle Punch, Clear Button, Linen Thread





©Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Yay! I was in Minglerville for the day :)

Love the card now it's finished. can't wait for my stencil to arrive.

Love you LOTS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Debra!
I am so jealous, I wanna visit Minglerville! :(