Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!

Dave's birthday was yesterday and I just sent his card and gift out today. YIKES!!!

This is the first I have used the Courage set. On the inside I put the other image that came with this set. It says: Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities, because it is the quality that guarantees all others. ~Winston Churchill
The image is stamped on Sahara Sand in Chocolate Chip ink and then colored in with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I used Bravo Burgundy and Night of Navy cardstock and crayons. I thought it needed a more distressed look and added that also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice Debra. I love it.

airbornewife said...

Debra.. this card is awesome. thank you for posting it.
God Bless the U.S.A.
~ Pam

Kim said...

Debra, beautiful card.


Please say thank you to Dave for all that he has done for our freedom.