Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sympathy Floral and Masculine

I have been needing quite a few Sympathy cards and finally got around to making them. I made them all similar and made one batch feminine and another masculine.

This one is made with Greenhouse Garden and French Filigree sets. The colors used are Soft Suede, Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry. I also used the Bigz XL Dies Movers & Shapers and the Magnetic Movers & Shapers. With Sympathy from Teeny Tiny Wishes is stamped on Very Vanilla and punched out with the Modern Label punch. It also uses the polka dot side of the Dusty Durango ribbon.



The same layout is used on these ones. I changed out the set to Autumn Days and the ribbon was flipped over to the solid side.

4 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

These are just lovely Debra ~ great colours and simple layout. Perfect!

Unknown said...

How did you do the shadow for the modern label punch? How do you like the "garden" set? It's on my list along with many other things! Love your cards.

Kim said...

Beautiful cards. Love the color combo.

Sandy Dean said...

I love this card, I was also wondering how you do the layering of the label punch?