Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fabulous Friend Swap


While we were at Emma's last Saturday we did stamp!!! Imagine that!

I made this for each Mingler there. I came home without one and made one from memory. I added paper piercing and rhinestone brads. Other than that it is the same. I think! Isn't this stencil absolutely lovely!? It's my new favorite thing.

Stamp set: Oval All

Pads: Brocade Blue, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White

Accessories: Kind Thoughts Flourish Stencil, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Large Oval, Scallop Oval and Wide Oval Punches, Sponge Daubers, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

3 comments:

Jami said...

This is pretty Debra! Looks like you all had fun at the gatherng!!!!

Tai said...

OH my these color combination along with the card is wonderful.

Tai

Crystal said...

So pretty Debra!!!