Saturday, January 3, 2009

Box in a Bag



Valentine's Day will be here before we know it and what better to make than cute containers!!! I have been wanting to make these and incorporate them into a class for months. Well, for my January class, this is one of the projects. They are easy to make and I hope my club members really like them!

Ingredients:

Set: Always

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red DSP

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1/4 circle punch, Paper Snips, Ribbons

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Super cute bag, Debra!

Anonymous said...

Debra, I love your design. You gotta tell me though, what tape did you use?

Jami said...

Very cute and your girls will LOVE them! Congrats for stamping and blogging. ;)

Shelley ~ Photocropper said...

OH I love it! I am sure they will love it too!