Sunday, July 27, 2008

July Tech Class

Better late than never! I have been busy getting ready for convention next week and just now am taking the time to share July's class.

This one is Pastel Emboss. I have to say this is the first time I had ever done this technique. It is not my favorite, but I did enjoy it.
Stamp Set: Always
Ink: Versamark
CS: Bravo Burgundy, Black, Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Pastels, White EP, Burgundy Ribbon








This one is Poppin' Pastels. I have used this technique many times and it is one of my favorites. It is just a quick easy technique that I really enjoy.
Sets: Lovely As a Tree, With Gratitude
Ink: Versamark
CS: Almost Amethyst, Choc. Chip, Vanilla
Accessories, Build a Brad, Pastels

All products © Stampin' Up!


I have been working on swaps for convention and hope to get those blogged before I leave.

No comments: