Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Fresh Cuts and a Challenge



The new set Fresh Cuts is just beautiful! It is available in June and will be in the new Fall/Winter © Stampin' Up! Catalog and Idea Book. I can't wait!!!

The sketch for this card is from Taylored Expressions. Taylor has a Cupcake Challenge every Friday and I decided to play this week. You can go here to see what it is all about.

For this card I wanted to punch the main image by using Crystal Effects to make what I wanted to stand out. The flowers on the vertical panel have the Crystal Effects as well as the three cut out flowers. I also added a dollop of Tombow Multi to the center of those and then dipped them in Dazzling Diamonds. On the large panel and the three flowers I used the Rock n Roll technique. It is my favorite and I hope you aren't tired of it. The image on the vertical panel I used markers to color that image and the huff and stamp technique.

The recipe I used is:

Stamp set: Fresh Cuts

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, pads and Markers

Accessories: Tool Kit, Jumbo Eyelets, Rich Regals Brads, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Tombow Multi

Enjoy this wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I need to get a card up for that.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Gorgeous, Debra! Love that new set and your color combo! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge! :)

Unknown said...

I Love it!!!VEry pretty card!!And I love this new set, too!