Thursday, April 24, 2008

HYENa's at SCSM

Here are some pictures of the HYENa's. I will post more after we get home. We had soooo much fun meeting in real life!!! What a blast!!! I miss my friends already and it has only been a short time. I could do that again this weekend!! Just the visiting part, not all the prep part. LOL By the way, do you see my nametag? (you really can't miss it) I WON the nametag contest!!! Thanks everyone that voted for me!

We leave for Las Vegas tomorrow to fly out Saturday to head home. But I wanted to share a few pictures from last weekend. I will post more next week when we are home.
Have a great day!!! Debra



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Debra I could do it again too! Without all the work it is simply too stressful and tiresome ;)

Great pics!!

Hope you have a great trip back home.
((hugs))
Shelley

Anonymous said...

oh wow there we all are! I so miss all of you!! I hope you have a safe trip back! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, you all are so cute and happy. :)

Erin said...

awwww...look at you mom! you are so stinking cute! i don't want to hear anymore comments about how old you are, you could be my sister in these pictures:P

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so jealous... but so happy for you that you got to meet all of these girls and they got to meet you.

*hugs*